Friday, April 18, 2008

Well Howdy.

Welcome to my newest blogging endeavor. This has been created especially for those of you who want to keep up with me over the next few months. That's right. I am about to embark on my newest adventure. What is that adventure you ask? I know some of you just can't wait to see what I will come up with next. Well this adventure is going to be a bit different then some of the previous ones. This adventure will take my back home to a state that I love and miss. I will be spending the next four months in Colorado working on a dude ranch. Yep, that right, you heard me. A Dude Ranch.

I will update as often as possible. I even hope to include photos throughout. Feel free to read, comment, and laugh. I am sure there will be more than enough opportunities for all of those.

3 comments:

Sydney said...

DUDE!!! Can I come visit?! HEHE!! I've always wanted to go to a dude ranch!

jasmine said...

You can totally come visit. I am sure that you are always up for a trip to CO!

cat said...

yeehaw! can't wait for all the stories:)i heart you.